5.11.2013

Welcome

Hi Everyone,
As sisters in this part of Zion we have some information to share. This blog will be all about getting prepared as the prophets have commanded. If you want to share information you can e-mail me and I will post it (as long as I feel it's appropriate to this site).

Since we are not allowed to officially represent the Church (LDS), I will have to feel that the information posted represents what I believe as officiator of this blog spot. The comments will not be turned on - I don't have enough time to respond, I barely have enough time to gather the information.

I hope you find this blog useful, but bottom line is that I am working on getting information gathered for a select few of my friends so I don't expect a lot of visitors.

Thanks for understanding - Happy blogging. Glenda